A couple of months ago we designed and built 450 custom corporate bikes for Facebook and LinkedIn's HQs in the Silicon Valley. It gave us a chance to see just how useful (and how much fun) company bikes can be for employees! And that got us thinking, why not spread the love and fun? At Pure Fix, our mission has always been to get more people on bikes, and now we're looking to get companies and their talented employees riding with our newest endeavor Pure Business Cyles!
To kick it off we thought it would be super awesome to do a fleet bike giveaway to two companies (from startups to the big guys) who could benefit from some sweet new bikes in their office. We want to learn about the people behind the brands, what you and your colleague's day-to-day life is like, and how bikes can add spice, fun, and energy to your company culture.
Make a video, tell us your stories. Your goals. Your dreams. And why having a bike will help you (and your company) get there. This isn't another Monday to-do. Have fun with this! Be silly, funny or serious - we're into all of it!
We'll be watching all the vids and giving out two companies a fleet of 3 brand-spanking-new bikes to the winners! Another cool part, we'll brand the bikes with your company logo (or you can take them as is)!
Check out the details below, put on your best "internet videographer hat", and fire away!
- Create a video explaining why your company needs bikes and how they would improve you and your colleagues workstyle and life.
- Upload the video to YouTube and complete the entry form here (there's a field for the video url at the end of the entry form).
- The contest will run from July 1-August 31, 2015. No video submissions will be accepted after 11:59pm EST on August 31, 2015.
- Other stuff we need to include:
- Winners: Submissions will be reviewed and 2 winners with the best videos will be selected. Videos will be judged on both creativity and need. Odds of winning depend on number of submissions. The winners will be announced on September 10, 2015. Winners will be notified via email and/or phone. Winning videos will be posted on Pure Fix Cycles social media and blog.
- Eligibility: contestants must work at a company that are located within the US. Only 1 video submission per company. Videos with obscene, inappropriate or copyrighted content will not be eligible for the prize. No Purchase Necessary, Void where prohibited.
*Don't have big fancy video editing chops? If you've got a smartphone (or a coworker with one), you've got enough to get rolling.